NOX Group guides its clients (contracting authorities) in conducting General engineering missions, technical engineering and helps with complete project management.
Our Engineering division can work on all types of projects and in all business areas: Sales, Health, energy, infrastructure, etc. Our organisation allows us to quickly mobilise all the resources needed to work on the complex projects that we are entrusted with.
Our General Engineering mission groups together:
- The design and study phase: Our project management Engineers organise the design process of the project by working both with the contracting authority and the Architect according to key stages such as: Feasibility, environmental impact study, planning permission, etc.
- The project contract management stage: We manage construction follow up with all the specialised supervisors on site. we use our expertise in all areas and at each stage of the construction phases to manage the overall mission, from general design right through to acceptance of the completed works conducted,
We have become generalists in engineering techniques thanks to a great part of our that already exist and that we have managed to acquire over the years. We can also help with conducting missions in specifically targeted areas, thanks to Engineers and technicians who are specialised in calculations and drawing up plans. Our teams fully master the following disciplines:
- High and low voltage
- Building economics
- Nature and wildlife
- Fibre optics
- Civil engineering
- Water management
- High quality environment/sustainable development
- Landscape design and gardening
- Fire protection and safety systems
- Electricity networks
- Metallic structures
- Roads and various networks (VRD)
If you wish to learn more about NOX Group’s turnkey solutions, click here !