Exxon Mobil Refinery
The project’s objective was to improve managing access into the “Port Jéôme” in Notre dame refinery in Gravenchon (76) thanks to the following changes:
- Replacing the existing fencing by a fencing fitted with intrusion detecting system and surveillance camera;
- Reorganising main access for improving monitoring and safety for people entering the site;
- Installing a fibre optic network;
- Installing a system for controlling access to the site;
- Creating a central control station;
- Securing access to control rooms and to rooms for procedures;
NOX Group’s mission was based on basic and detailed studies, scheduling, purchasing, managing works and starting up.
This project was carried out on a site in operation whilst still maintaining demands for site integrity during the works stage.