Flandres Total Refinery
Conducting the project and the strategies already put in place meant that the following objectives could be reached:
- Work was kept to a minimum on site thanks to a construction strategy (a ball for loads in the form of a skid) and by developing 3D studies;
- Carrying out the project during the big production shutdown in 2010;
- Integrating the site constraints (HSEQ policy), working in one service unit;
- Defining works contracts and contracts for supplies before and during production shutdown;
- Working out a detailed schedule for activities;
- Anticipating ordering critical equipment (dry cooler and loading ball) for all deliveries on site as early as possible.