Société Générale Granite Tower
The principles for functioning and refurbishing this building are based on making the spaces flexible and the possibility of sectioning off areas for offices, this should be easy to do on the trading floor, a “clean” concept for the building was insisted upon, constructing work highly technical areas (call centre, innovative trade floor) meeting with future technical and functional requirements
The missions entrusted to NOX were:
- Assistance to organise the Société Générale project team;
- Drawing up an organisation and communication charts;
- Assistance with documents management and support work needed for the project;
- Fine tuning program, preparing for consultation and the file for the promoter;
- Analysing offers from the promoters and looking for ways to make the work optimal whilst also analysing competitive bids and helping to make choices;
- Planing and management assistance;
- Assistance with estimation and setting up budget monitoring;
- Assistance to define and set up for project database;
- Monitoring compliance with the existential HEQ policy;
- Technical expertise;
- Quality management.
The project had a strong environmental dimension aiming to make the Granite tower the first high rise tower to meet with requirements for environmental certification under French standards. 4 main pillars for the activities were developed: Eco-construction, eco management, comfort and safety.
Images: © Xavier Popu – © REA/Kris of Paris