Lemnys office block Péri – Paris
NOX Group conducted the project management for conception, the study and work phases for the main construction works and organised the various technical trades for a mixed programme for refurbishing offices.
The offices are located between the XVth Parisian District and Issy-les-Moulineaux. The buildings are owned by the insurance company AG2R La Mondiale.
The operation consists of redesigning 3 buildings made up of offices, a restaurant for businesses located nearby, shops and a car park on two levels.
The technical conception of the construction project was drawn up with the aim to optimise the different criteria hereafter:
- User quality and comfort within the building;
- Energy performance of the building;
- Better economical-technical compromise;
- Urban constraints, namely the plans for flood risk prevention (PFRP), according to the risk of flooding in the basement areas;
- Phasing for the operation.
Images : © Atelier Christian de Portzamparc