EDF CNEN Flamanville Nuclear power station
EDF CNEN entrusted us with a risk analysis for exceeding pressure limits and temperature limits on 42 process systems in the new nuclear power station 3 in Flamanville.
This mission represented a total of 514 PID schemas (piping and instrumentation diagrams).
The key elements for this mission were:
- Creating a method for analysing each system, based on the AP1520 and AP1521 approach;
- Analysing each system completed by reading over all the relevant documents;
- Regular meetings with the CNEN managers for the systems analysed and taking part in CNEN coordination meetings;
- Drawing up an analysis report for each of the 42 systems with recommendations;
- Making sure each CNEN manager was responsible for the system of recommendations given by the NOX Group and that they could take them into account.