“Oxane” Office block – Nantes
Oxane is an office block located on the outskirts of Nantes.
Up stair breakage (gap) generating an atypical level, lavishly equipped with glass panes giving a 360-degree panoramic view The aspect of the building changes from daytime to night-time due to a system of folding material.
NOX Group took part in constructing the building with the following missions:
- Creating a platform for offices over a surface of 7,000m2,
- Help with French certification for environmental quality,
- Regulatory thermal studies,
- Study and plans for heating, plumbing, ventilation, high and low voltage,
- Making the thermal envelope optimal,
- Choosing energy systems.
Images: © Sud Architecte